Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cotton pads & Q-tips

,
With tons of makeup on the vanity table, your Sim needs something to remove it with before going to bed. Here is soft and natural cotton stuff to do the job of cleansing your sim ladies pretty faces...

As all my stuff, these are purely decorative and can be found in Decorative > Sculpture category in your game catalogue.

Price: 10 Simoleons
On pics (not included):
The vanity table is by me, but it is still in creation process to be uploaded on MTS2 later...

Polycount: 357


P.S. Get my OMSPs for vanity tables here

6 comments to “Cotton pads & Q-tips”

  • January 22, 2012 at 4:23 PM
    barbie doll says:

    these are nice! they look so real especially in this lighting.) i'm also grabbing the nivea stuff, thanks to you my vanity tables are not empty now. the only problem it's kind of hard to place all these pretties, cuz the OMSPs I have in my game are not very handy. Which ones are you using?

    delete
  • January 22, 2012 at 4:42 PM
    barbie doll says:

    PS: I'm glad you're back. been checking your blog but there were no updates i thought you gave it up ))

    delete
  • January 23, 2012 at 8:31 PM
    Yuliya says:

    yeah that's another nice addition to my deco stuff for vanity tables... lol
    As for OMSPs I mostly use the ones by SilentLucidity at MTS2, because their height can be changed. But I'm currently working on my own OMSPs, and I hope they will be handier (with more precision) for small items placement. )) I will be uploading some for vanity tables. I'm also working on my own controller for them, but it just isn't functioning ))
    And no, I'm not giving up this blog.

    delete
  • March 15, 2012 at 8:37 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Great bathroom clutter, thank you..hugs Donna..aka dsreds

    delete
  • March 17, 2012 at 2:05 AM
    Anonymous says:

    fantastic set thank you again Yuliya :)
    Kweenie

    delete
  • September 29, 2013 at 4:03 AM

    Оу! как я проморгала обновление?
    Все выглядит потрясающе реалистичным! спасибо твоим золотым ручкам;-)

    delete

Post a Comment

 

My Sims 2 Clutter Spot Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger